Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Chicken and Eggs


Chicken for dinner, eggs for dinner, it's all fair game.






Curry Spiced Chicken
Was my lazy take on Gourmet's Tandoori Chicken. I took thai red curry paste and combined it with Greek yogurt to create a marinade for the chicken thighs. After marinating for 2 hours, I broiled the chicken for about 20 min.





 


Chicken Tacos
I poached the chicken similarly to my enchiladas. Assembled the tacos by layering shredded pepper jack, chicken, lettuce and diced tomato inside the shells.








Fry your taco shells at home for crispy perfection.





Eggs Benedict


Made Alton's Hollandaise Sauce. Definitely worth the work!
Invite friends over, serve brunch as dinner, have a great time.

 
And, if you need dessert, you can try these Strawberry Brown Butter Bettys from Smitten Kitchen



No comments:

Post a Comment