Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Raspberry Limoncello Popsicles


I refuse to admit to myself that summer is ending.


It's difficult each year, but usually I become too bored to stay home any longer. 


Unfortunately, summer 2012 hasn't bored me, yet.


As the tan fades, and September approaches, I just have to be honest with myself; it's been a good break. 


There really isn't anything else I can do but sit back, (maybe in a hammock), put my feet up, and have a popsicle.


Raspberry Limoncello Popsicles
(makes 4 medium-large popsicles)
adapted from Everyday Food

Ingredients
1/2 pound fresh raspberries
3 oz. simple syrup
1 oz. plus 1 tablespoon limoncello
2 tablespoons lime juice

Directions
In a medium bowl, mash the raspberries. Add the simple syrup, limoncello, and lime juice to mashed berries. Stir until well combined. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze at least 4 hours, or until completely frozen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment